Item Weight : 250 gr - 8,8 oz
Country of Origin : Vietnam
1. This gaba oolong tea is a Heavily Oxidized Oolong Tea (approximately 70-80%) that flavor is bold with hints of Carmel, cotton candy, and wood, almost more like a black tea flavor than a regular oolong. It is refreshing and smooth at the same time.
2. A nice rolled oolong. On brewing the Oolong Tea Leaves open to mostly nice uniform whole leaves. You are able to brew them more than once and the flavor is still great. Good for a short pause in busy daily life.
3. Gaba oolong tea has undergone a special oxygen-free fermentation process, and as a result has accumulated GABA in tea leaves. So it would help you get relaxed.
4. Oolong Tea for Weight Loss - Gaba Oolong Tea are semi-fermented & contain abundant anti-oxidants, amino acids, polyphenols, good for weight loss.
5. We are aming at providing tea of assured quality and perfect service. When you have any questions about the products and services, we will give you satisfactory service and treatment. When you purchase tea, a sample of other tea will be included in the package.
1. How to brew gaba oolong tea?
To brew Gaba Oolong Tea, Yixing Clay Teapot or porcelain gaiwan is suggested to be used as brewing tool.
Brew in Chinese Gongfu Way：
Serving Size: 3g
Water: 150ml with temperature of 95℃-100℃
5 steeps: rinse, 15s, 25s, 35s, 45s, 55s.
Rinse time around 5s.
2. Does this tea contain caffeine?
Yes, it does contain caffeine, but as with most teas the caffeine effect is not a jittery alertness. And the GABA content tends to give a calming, relaxed balance to the awakeness and alertness of the caffeine.
3. What other types ofoolong tea can I choose in your store?
Besides gaba oolong tea, you can also choose Tie Guan Yin Tea, Da Hong Pao Tea, Jasmine Oolong Tea, Milk Oolong Tea, Oriental Beauty Tea, Ginseng Oolong Tea. They are all made by different production process, will bring you different taste and feeling. You can leave a message to ask a free sample when you place order.