Cau Dat Arabica Full Washed whole grain/pre-ground (on request) for machine/filter brewing
Arabica Full Washed Sieve 18, Full Washed is a wet preliminary processing method that requires a lot of effort, care, meticulousness and complex techniques. After wet processing, Cau Dat Arabica coffee beans have been fermented and contain many inherent seductive aromas of coffee beans.
Characteristic aroma: floral, ripe fruit, extremely delicate aroma, light but easy to remember and long aftertaste that makes drinkers remember forever.
Selected from 18 standard Arabica beans from Cau Dat area, not broken, not flat, no impurities, 12.5% moisture, meeting Japanese export standards.
All coffee at Fat Bird Coffee is roasted, without adding any other chemicals or food additives. It is this that creates the characteristic pure Cockroach Brown color. If you are a delicate person with taste, you will immediately feel the deliciousness, purity, mild bitterness, and sweetness.
Roasted and preserved with whole beans, you always get the freshest cups of coffee, grind it wherever you go.
Let's start a new day with Fat Bird Coffee for the whole day to be more excited and full of ideas.
- Varieties: Arabica.
- Growing area: Cau Dat, Vietnam.
- Preliminary processing method: Full Washed.
- Taste: Ripe fruits, fragrant flowers, delicate aftertaste.
- Caffeine content: 1% - 1.8%.
- Best shelf life: 6 months from the date of manufacture.
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Roasted Moc Arabica.
- Packing: 250gr, 500gr/1kg/bag with one-way valve, convenient for storage and use.